Hi, my name is Alisha L. Cobb and it has been my dream to open my very own practice. In April of 2013, my dream came true!
Overcome Adversity | Cobb Counseling & Therapy
Our company, Overcome Adversity, was started in April 2013. We are a new company working toward becoming well known within our community and the surrounding communities. We look to working with those in need seeking counseling services.
I am currently under supervision to obtain my LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) and MHSP (Mental Health Service Provider) credentials. (Update: State Licensed Feb 2015)I have been working for a company since 2006 that specializes in providing in-home family therapy to families in need. Throughout my time with this company, I have helped many families effectively cope with negative situations and behaviors that were disruptive to the family system.
Therapist Credentials – Alisha L Cobb
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology from Carson-Newman University (December 2005)
- Master of Science in Counseling from Carson-Newman University (December 2009)
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Mental Health Service Provider (February 2015) License #LPC00000033323
- Ph.D. (2021 Pending) Counselor education & Supervision – University of the Cumberlands
Frequently Asked Questions Alisha Cobb
Where is Overcome Adversity | Cobb Counseling & Therapy office located?
- The onsite office is located at 1806 Marble Avenue, Jefferson City, TN 37760
Does Overcome Adversity | Cobb Counseling & Therapy offer telehealth services
- Yes, Overcome Adversity offers online care and is licensed to provide telehealth in Tennessee. Find out more about teletherapy.
Can I make a counseling appointment with a therapist online?
- Yes, you can make an appointment online with Overcome Adversity | Cobb Counseling & Therapy. Book your counseling session today!
Is Overcome Adversity | Cobb Counseling & Therapy accepting new patients?
- Alisha L. Cobb is currently accepting new patients, Visit our counselor’s contact profile to make an appointment